Embedded Tech Trends 2013
The Business and Technology Forum for Critical and Intelligent Embedded Systems
The theme for 2013 is “Embedded Technologies in Action.”
January 21 and 22, 2013
The Queen Mary
Long Beach, CA
Embedded Tech Trends is an industry-wide forum where suppliers of board and system level solutions meet to discuss technologies, trends, and products.This is an exciting and informative event that is a must attend event of 2013 for anyone developing boards and systems for critical and intelligent embedded computing.
The agenda will include:
1. Various panels of executives and analysts.
2. Market analysis presentations from industry analysts.
3. Technology presentations.
4. Status of current standards development
5. Poster gallery of applications and products.
Visit the VITA website to learn more and to register to attend this event.