Invitation to Ballot on VITA Standards Due for ANSI Reaffirmation Ballot
The VITA Standards Organization (VSO) has voted to reaffirm the following standards:
• ANSI/VITA 46.7-2012, VPX: 10Gbit Ethernet Signal Mapping
• ANSI/VITA 51.0-2012, Reliability Prediction
• ANSI/VITA 60-2012, VPX: Alternative Connector for VPX
• ANSI/VITA 66.1-2012, VPX: Optical Interconnect On VPX - MT Variant
• ANSI/VITA 67.0-2012, VPX: Coaxial Interconnect - Base Standard
As part of the VSO policy and procedures we invite members and non-members who are directly and materially affected by the standards in question to cast a ballot for the affirmation of this standard. If you wish to participate in the ballot please contact Jing Kwok, VITA Technical Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details to register. Registration for the ballot will close Friday, June 2, 2017.