Subrack InterProtect® – Maximum protection up to IP66
INTERMAS develops, manufactures and markets components and modules for the "packaging" of electronics: cabinets, housings, subracks, cassettes and an extensive range of accessories. A wide range of innovative and trend-setting products have their roots in INTERMAS – standard as well as customized solutions for Transportation, Automation, Industrial Electronics, Defense, Medical equipment, Broadcasting, Energy and other. We offer 30 years' experience and more than 10,000 parts used in the fields of PCI, VME/VME 64x, cPCI, IEEE and communication-applications with state-of-the-art EMI and RFI-shielded protection.
Our catalog gives full details - visit http://www.intermas-us.com/intermas-catalog.html
- InterProtect® - protection up to IP66 by ingenious and unique construction with sealing that strictly complies to all 19 inch system dimensions
- InterProtect® is well suited for tough environments such as tropical regions where humidity up to 100% or in deserts with sandstorms.
- For use in railways, defense, and naval applications as well as all other applications requiring special protection of electronics.
- Robust shock and vibration resistance in accordance railway and military standards up to 20g / 200 ms.
- Heat generation can be dissipated through integrated heat sinks in the top and bottom modules.
- Standard subrack has an overall depth of 295.4 mm and is designed for PCB depths 160, 220 and 240 mm and typical 19 inch width (84 HP). Special widths can be produced easily.
- Subrack is hermetically sealed with a special conductive silicone sealing. Therefore, an optimal EMV/ESD-protection is provided.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us to discuss the requirements for your specific project: