Rugged High-Performance FPGA OpenVPX Boards with Extended Thermal Range
Annapolis FPGA boards are engineered for superior performance and maximum bandwidth. Both Altera and Xilinx FPGAs are leveraged to offer the best FPGA technology available and to fit customer preference, design requirements and production schedule.
These FPGA boards paired with Annapolis OpenVPX-compliant 6U/3U backplanes enable even the most bandwidth- intensive applications.
Rugged UltraKVP ZPB FPGA boards are designed from the ground up to withstand a broad temperature range: -55° to +85°C.
Review data sheets and block diagrams for these rugged high-performance boards here.
- Up to two Xilinx® Virtex® UltraScale+™ FPGAs
- Hard 4x (3U) or 8x (6U) PCIe Gen3/Gen4 endpoint for DMA and register access
- FPGAs programmable from attached flash or Annapolis-provided software API
- 16 or 20-nm copper CMOS process
- DDR4 DRAM ports on all FPGAs running up to 2400 MT/s
- Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoC Motherboard Controller
- A Full Board Support Package using Open Project Builder for fast and easy Application Development
- System Management
OpenVPX Backplane I/O
- 20 (3U) or 24 (6U) HSS I/O lanes to VPX backplane for 50 (3U) or 60 (6U) GB/s of full duplex bandwidth
- Two PCIe Gen3 4x (3U) or 8x (6U) Connections to VPX Backplane
- Backplane Protocol Agnostic connections support 10/40Gb Ethernet, IB capable, AnnapMicro protocol and user-designed protocols
- Radial Backplane Clock Support for OpenVPX backplane signals AUXCLK and REFCLK
Front Panel I/O
- Wild FMC+ (WFMC+) next generation I/O site
- Accepts standard FMC and FMC+ cards (complies to FMC+ specification)
- Supports stacking (2 I/O cards per site)
- Up to 32 High Speed Serial and 100 LVDS pairs connections to FPGA
Mechanical and Environmental
- Available in Extended Temperature Grades
- Air or Conduction Cooled
- RTM available for additional I/O
Founded in 1982, Annapolis Micro Systems is the leader in FPGA-based super-high-performance systems utilized for signal processing applications for defense and commercial requirements.
Annapolis systems are truly COTS-based due to the development of a breakthrough product line – WILDSTAR™ – and ecosystem – WILD40™ – that feature unprecedented interoperability, scalability, and forward/backward compatibility.
All Annapolis products are engineered and manufactured under one roof in the United States. This co-location of engineering and manufacturing allows for better quality control and production flexibility, and significantly more aggressive delivery schedules.
Time to market is also accelerated by Annapolis’ Open Project Builder™, an open application development tool that significantly simplifies and speeds programming.
Learn more at https://www.annapmicro.com/
190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 130
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 USA
For info, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (410) 841-2514