Rugged High-Performance FPGA Boards with Powerful MPSoC
These WILDSTAR FPGA Baseboards combine the latest Xilinx Kintex UltraScale or Virtex UltraScale+ FPGAs with a powerful Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC. The quad-core ARM eliminates the need for a separate Single Board Computer (SBC) in many digital signal processing systems.
In addition to higher performance, the Zynq+ is Xilinx’s most secure solution – it has multiple levels of hardware and software security.
Annapolis rugged FPGA boards are designed from the ground up to perform at the highest levels in the harshest environments. They withstand a broad temperature range using air, conduction, or air-flow-through cooling.
WILDSTAR boards are all part of the WILD EcoSystem. The EcoSystem is an interoperable portfolio of rugged high performance OpenVPX and PCIe COTS boards and systems that are used for challenging data acquisition, digital signal processing, and data storage applications.
Designed & Manufactured in USA
All Annapolis products are engineered and manufactured under one roof in the United States. This co-location of engineering and manufacturing allows for more aggressive design, and better quality control and production flexibility.
- Up to three Xilinx Kintex UltraScale XCKU115 or Virtex UltraScale+ XCVU5P / XCVU7P/ XCVU9P / XCVU11P / XCVU13P FPGAs
- Hard 4x (3U) or 8x (6U & PCIe) PCIe Gen3/Gen4 endpoint for DMA and register access
- FPGAs programmable from attached flash or Annapolis provided software API
- Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoC Motherboard Controller XCZU3EG / XCZU7EV / XCZU9EG / XCZU11EG / XCZU15EG / XCZU19EG
- A Full Board Support Package using Open Project Builder for fast and easy Application Development
- System Management
OpenVPX Backplane I/O
- 20 (3U) or 24/38 (6U) HSS I/O lanes to VPX backplane for 50 (3U) or 60/182 (6U) GB/s of full duplex bandwidth
- Backplane Protocol Agnostic connections support 10/40Gb Ethernet, IB capable, AnnapMicro protocol and user-designed protocols
- Radial Backplane Clock Support for OpenVPX backplane signals AUXCLK and REFCLK
Front Panel I/O
- WILD FMC+ (WFMC+) next generation I/O site for mating with WILD FMC+ Mezzanines
- Accepts standard FMC and FMC+ cards (complies to FMC+ specification)
- Supports stacking (2 I/O cards per site)
- Up to 32 High Speed Serial and 100 LVDS pairs connections to FPGA
Mechanical and Environmental
- Available in Extended Temperature Grades
- Air, conduction, or air-flow-through cooled
- Integrated heat sink and board stiffener
- Optional blind mate optical and/or RF connections (VITA 66/67)
- RTM available for additional I/O
Founded in 1982, Annapolis Micro Systems is the leader in FPGA-based super-high-performance systems utilized for signal processing applications for defense and commercial requirements.
Annapolis systems are truly COTS-based due to the development of a breakthrough product line – WILDSTAR™ – and ecosystem – WILD40™ – that feature unprecedented interoperability, scalability, and forward/backward compatibility.
All Annapolis products are engineered and manufactured under one roof in the United States. This co-location of engineering and manufacturing allows for better quality control and production flexibility, and significantly more aggressive delivery schedules.
Time to market is also accelerated by Annapolis’ Open Project Builder™, an open application development tool that significantly simplifies and speeds programming.
Learn more at https://www.annapmicro.com/
190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 130
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 USA
For info, email to email@example.com or Call: (410) 841-2514