CMOSS / SOSA VPX System Development Environment
Streamline your development efforts for faster time to deployment in mission critical systems. This 3U OpenVPX system is a complete test environment platform intended to support OpenVPX application development efforts for systems in compliance with the hardware and software convergence directives of the Department of Defense. CMOSS refers to the C4ISR/EW Modular Open Suite of Standards initiative. Backplane enables testing of multiple vendor boards designed with SOSA profiles.
At the heart of the system is Elma’s 12 slot (12 payload and 2 power supply slots) CMOSS backplane. The backplane features high speed RF and optical I/O connectivity and it supports HOST and SOSA VPX slot profiles as developed in conjunction with CERDEC (the Army Communications, Electronics, Research, Development and Engineering Center), the ONR (Office of Naval Research) and AFRL (the Air Force Research Lab).
The platform includes a set of OpenVPX computer, networking and network timing modules to streamline your development efforts and shorten your time to deployment.
Learn about Elma's OpenVPX 12 -lot CMOSS Development Backplane.
- OpenVPX 12-Slot CMOSS / SOSA backplane
- High performance Single Board Computer (SBC)
- 3U VPX high performance SBC featuring an Intel® Xeon® Processor
- 4590a GigE, 10GigE and 40GigE Ethernet switch with copper and fiber ports
- Network timing card with radial support for IEEE 1588 precision timing
- Dual high wattage 3U VPX power supply modules
- Open access development chassis in air and conduction cooled configuration
Systems may be supplied with or without the full board set.