3-Slot Featherweight VPX System for UAVs, Ground Mobile, Man-Pack
Designed in collaboration with industry leader ADLINK, and featuring ADLINK processor blades and Graphics Processing Units (GPUs), LCR Embedded Systems’ fully integrated, conduction-cooled, featherweight 3-Slot VPX System (shown at right) will break new ground in addressing these concerns and allow for the massive expansion of payload performance and processing power for autonomous vehicles.
The 3-Slot VPX System will feature ADLINK’s VPX3010 processor blade based on the Intel® Xeon® processor D, and the second payload slot can hold either a Gigabit Ethernet switch or an ADLINK VPX3G10 Graphics Processing Unit.
- Ideal for small UAVs, man-pack, ground mobile
- 3-Slot VITA 48.2 VPX featuring superior cooling and processing
- Super-efficient chassis design
- Available in multiple configurations for demanding sensor management applications
- Features ADLINK VPX3010 processor blade with the Intel® Xeon® D processor
- Supports high-speed signaling
- Optional MIL-STD-1553 XMC card for communication with avionics bus
- Removable SSD hard drive
- Input power compliant to MIL-STD-704/MIL-STD-1275
With ADLINK's VPX3G10 GPU:
- Network video recorder can include multiple flash drives
- Can network multiple sensors and cameras, and other payload LRUs
- Video analysis processor can include GPU-accelerated
- OpenCV/OpenCL or NVIDIA VisionWorks™/cuDNN
- Radar Processor could include massively parallel processing
With Gigabit Switch:
- Virtualized application processor can include Multi-core Xeon D, Hypervisor
- Network gateway processor can carry out firewall or IP security and encryption functions with PrismTech™ Vortex DDS software
- VPX3010 processor card can include XMCs for video ingest, A/D and D/A or comms
- Perfect for demanding, data-intensive mission management
Join the growing number of customers and programs that use LCR's integrated systems for in-the-field mission-critical computing. To learn more about LCR Embedded Systems, go to www.lcrembeddedsystems.com, contact us by phone (800) 747-5972, or email email@example.com.